21 May 2007

God loves basketball too!

Colegio Monterrey


Haha... Costa Ricans would say that soccer is the sport of heaven. And with more and more time here, I might start agreeing with them. (don´t shoot me yet) But basketball has to be up there on God´s list and will probably never leave my list.



I am currently coaching at two different high schools and am working with the administration to build the program. The two teams are very different and I am learning so much from being involved in both. It is a neat platform to be able to talk about love, caring, relationships, community and more on a level they can understand. I thought you might enjoy some pictures of some of the girls from both teams....



Lincoln International School

Colegio Monterrey (second game)

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Patrick K Currie said...

Anna, those are great pictures! It's cool to see you working with Costa Ricans. We're praying for you!
P

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey anna como estas? wow looks like your having a great time.... im always thinkin of ya and missing you give me a call when you get back.
con mucho amor,
stephanie saavedra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home